ASTD defines a skills gap as a significant gap between an organization’s current capabilities and the skills it needs to achieve its goals. It is the point at which an organization can no longer grow or remain competitive because it cannot fill critical jobs with employees who have the right knowledge, skills, and abilities. It is not just individual organizations or sectors that are feeling the consequences of the skills gap. Communities, states, regions, and entire nations pay a heavy price when they cannot find or equip workers with the right skills for critical jobs.
What are the specific skills gaps that your organization is experiencing now? At CS3 we offer the following skills training:
• Leadership/executive-level skills
• Customer service skills
• Communication/interpersonal skills
• Technical/IT/systems skills
• Digital Marketing / Social media management
• Sales skills
• Process and project management skills, etc.